Free File Uploader
Note: This free file uploader is not part of our BizDB Web database software. It can be installed on itself alone.
Conditions of Use:
- This is a freeware provided on a "As Is" basis. No technical support service will be given in any circumstances.
- Please use this software at your own risk. CNC Technology will not be liable ( nor responsible ) whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of this Software.
- If you agree the above terms and conditions, you can download it here using userid=guest and password=guest .
- You have to install 3 files which are "uploader.cgi", "cgi-lib2.pl" and "uploader.html".
- Modify line 1 of both "uploader.cgi" and "cgi-lib2.pl" to reflect the correct location of Perl in your server.
- Adjust the value of the parameters defined in the header of the "uploader.cgi" script.
- Copy "uploader.cgi" to your cgi-bin directory.
- Copy "cgi-lib2.pl" to the same cgi directory as your "uploader.cgi" program.
- Use Unix command "chmod" to set the modes of these 2 files to 0755 (executable). Example: "chmod 0755 uploader.cgi".
- Modify the <FORM ...> statements in "uploader.html" to reflect the correct location of "uploader.cgi" program in your server.
- Adjust the value of the <input name="maxfilesize" ...> statement to meet your own needs. This defines the maximum file size you can upload. You must not change or remove any other FORM statements.
- Copy "uploader.html" to your Html directory.
List All Files
Delete A File
- This name will be concatenated with the value defined by "$parent_dir" in the "uploader.cgi" script to generate the full directory pathname in your server.
- If "filedirname" = "abc" and "$parent_dir" = "/home/html/uploader/", then the full directory pathname is "/home/html/uploader/abc/".
- You can replace this "filedirname" statement by <input type="hidden" name="filedirname" value="anyDirName"> if you don't want to let users specifying the directory name.
- If the <input name="destn_filename"> form statement is removed or the input box of this field is left blank, the source filename will be used as the destination filename.
- Supervisor password is defined in the "uploader.cgi" script. Please set it up with alphanumeric characters.